With a little bit of online searching I’ve found 27 Nova Scotia sites that have glamping domes, each of which has its own unique setting and charm. I’ve assembled the list into this glamping dome directory for Nova Scotia and I hope you find it useful for choosing a glamping dome vacation site.
Glamping dome directory
Here are the results in an easy-to-follow map and listing sorted by geographic region:
- (1) – Blue Bayou Resort
- (2) – True North Destinations
- (3) – Cabot Shores Wilderness Resort
- (4) – Northeast Cove Geodomes
- (5) – Archer’s Edge Luxury Camping
- (6) – Kayak Cape Breton & Cottages
- (7) – Lakeside Luxury Domes
- (15) – Nova Glamping
- (16) – Constellation Lane Geodomes
- (18) – Blystiener lake domes
- (19) – White Point Beach
- (20) – PEBs by the sea
- (25) – Wallace River Ranch & Domes
- (26) – Geodesic Dome Hot Tub Retreat
** If a glamping site does not have a link, there is no dedicated web site for it that I can find.
2023 additions to the glamping dome directory
It also appears that there will be at least two more sites to add to the glamping dome directory for 2023:
- the Temple of Eden Dome Retreat will have three domes and they’ll be available year-round on the North Shore, near the NS/NB border.
- Island Beach Hideaway will have four domes and will be open year round. They’ll be on the North Shore (or the Highlands depending on how you define your Nova Scotia map) just north of Antigonish.
Check out all the stories in our series on glamping domes:
- Nova Scotia comprehensive directory of glamping domes – a comprehensive map and directory of all the glamping domes we know about in Nova Scotia.
- Glamping domes 101 – all you need to know about glamping domes and what to look for when researching and booking a dome holiday.
- Top-rated glamping domes for your 2023 Nova Scotia vacation – based on customer satisfaction and ratings, which are the best glamping domes in the province?
Here’s the disclaimer: dome glamping is a growing industry and things are changing quickly. There is no other directory out there that I could find. At the time of writing, this glamping dome directory is as accurate as I could make it, but there may be other sites out there that I don’t know about and some of this data may change by the time you read it.
I will keep the glamping dome directory up to date as I get new info, but that’s as far as my guarantee can go. If you know of other info that I should add here, please let me know from the contact page.